When it comes to finding an attorney who will battle the world on your behalf, look no further. You’ve got a Friend in James Taylor.
James Taylor is an associate at Stanley Law Group. A graduate of Syracuse University College of law, James’ legal experience ranges from grinding as a corporate attorney for a top Asian law firm, to experience as in-house counsel for a project finance LLC in NYC, as well as volunteering for causes that are close to his heart. James is fluent in English and Korean and combines dedication and heart to deliver results.
James has a proven track record of satisfied clients who know they can depend on him to listen, and to act vigorously on their behalf. Whether confronting Lieutenant Colonels in anti-discrimination disability actions on the behalf of federal employees, finalizing multi-million-dollar agreements for Fortune 500 steel companies, or walking a potential client through a complex immigration application, James works with passion and vigor to ensure the best result possible for clients.
James is an avid musician and martial artist who loves playing with his kids and arguing about which Marvel Studio Films is the best.
• Syracuse University College of Law, JD, May 2011
• Virginia State Bar, Member
• Employment Law
• Wills & Estates
• International Transactions
• Business/Corporate Law
• Immigration Law
• Government Procurement Regulations
• Volunteered with School Group as a Regulation and Compliance Attorney
• Volunteered with Legal Office for Foreign Teachers (LOFT) as Labor Law Attorney
• Volunteered with Practical Advice for Life Situations (PALS] as Attorney
• Syracuse City Police Weapons Defense Trainer
• Haven Baptist Church Choir Director